Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a quickie.. Today is Hop's birthday (my Dad) Happy Birthday! Jed and Uncle Adam are cooking for him this weekend. Jed seems to be a tad better. He slept until about 3pm & he has been pleasant, even tried to clean his room! Poor guy there is just no place to put anything in there. The organizing fairy needs to come and fix his room..well while she's at it how about the whole house!!! We are headed out to get a bag of fried shrimp and a pizza FOR JED, not me...I had broccoli and rice and chicken..whoohoo.
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi guys!!!

I'm still on a high from this weekend. It was so amazing to be there with all of you, Tommy, and Acacia..our new family :)

I love all the pictures!! We have soo many on all different cameras around here so maybe I'll try to compile them all together for you!

Well, just wanted to drop in and say hi. Glad to see you got home safe, but I miss you guys soo much already! Only 362 more days until THON 2009! YAYYY!!! :0)

Talk to you soon,
Liz

Roxanne said...

Hi Jed and Co!!!!!
I cannot stop thinking about my wonderful weekend at THON. I cannot describe how wonderful it was to finally meet all of you. Jed-I added your list of things to be thankful for to our Good Karma list at my work. Maybe you will be our "lucky charm". I will keep in touch.......LV's Mom