Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hey all,
We said good bye to Jackson today. So beautiful and so very sad. Jed decided not to go, he went to Grace and Jim's. He made sure to tell me to tell Trish and Pete he was sorry about Jackson and he will miss him. When I told him he cried, but in true Jed fashion he starting talking about what Chuckie Cheese in heaven looks like! We decided it didn't have any germs and you didn't need any tokens! Lots of nurses were there & Dr. Comito. They are all so wonderful, I don't know how they do what they do. We are lucky to have them.
I can't say enough about this family. We love them. All of them, they are all just so nice and always caring about others even though they are going through hell. We are so lucky to have met them.
Ok, Jed looks great, Dan, Jed and I went out last night to shop for them both. Jed got a bunch of pants because all his are to big. Dan got a suit! Yes a real grown up one...looks good!
Jed decided when we got home, after 8pm, that he wanted meatloaf.....sooo I thawed the meat (turkey) and made meatloaf...of course! I really am not fond of cooking...at all. But hey, I guess it goes with the job!
Tomorrow I am going to see my Gram in the hospital. She is doing a little better. She told me, a few weeks ago, that she is not going anywhere until she sees Adam's baby (end of April). She is so stubborn I believe her.
While Grace and Jim were babysitting my kid Grace's mom died. Jed stayed with Jim while Grace went and did what need to be done. She has had most of the plans in place for a long time. Your never ready for the loss but in this case it was time. Take a deep breath Grace!
I guess my black dress is going to get a work-out. Yes, I know I always make sure it is all about me!
So on that note I think that's all the news from here.
Just a sad, sad day...but we are so VERY lucky, and that's all it is is luck, to come home to our funny, weird, sweet kids.
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin Dan Jed & Savannah
We love you all thanks so much for coming to see Jackson off today. He really is in Chuck E Cheese Heaven! Love Trish & Pete of course NONA too....
So funny it just thundered and lightening!!!!!Hello Jackson my little smooshie