Friday, February 29, 2008

Hi! we went to clinic for counts today. Jed did not want to hang around for results so we did the deed and ran. They just called from clinic and his ANC has gone from 200 to 4,000 since Tuesday!!!!!!! That is mostly from the GCFS I have been giving him and now that we can stop they will drop by half but still, he is doing VERY well....according to the blood counts! He does have a nice hacky cough and stuffy nose. I hope with counts that high it will vanish quickly. Tomorrow is the "big cook", he is cooking for my dad's birthday with his Uncle Adam, that is just about his favorite thing to do! Yea, after 4 days of a diet I am ready to eat! I think 4 days is my limit! See ya later, I have to give the Prince his bagel bites! Love Jed and Kristin
Hey the spell check button is working again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jed. I really enjoy keeping up with your blog. Wow - now I know where you get your wit! Your mom's postings are fun to read!

Hang in there, buddy. I haven't forgotten to come see you. I'll wait until you won't sleep through my visit!! Seriously, I'll give you some time to recupe and I'll give you a call in the next week or two. I'll have to look at my schedule - things are just so CRAZY! I have a student teacher, and I am taking grad courses toward my masters now, too. Hey, I signed up for it, though, so I need to stop my boo-hooing.

See you soon.
Mrs. Beiler