Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey. we are here. Our "Hotel" Hershey! He is in a great mood. I was worried because he kept talking about how Jackson, Trish and Pete are not going to be here but he seems to be fine even a little nutty, I think that is too much sugar. Anyway, all looks good, his chemo started at 9:30 pm and should be finished before morning (I think). The weather is yucky, have I mentioned before that I am not fond of cold and wet crappy weather? I'm sure I have a million times! Jed likes to look at it but thank goodness, is not really into playing in it. Maybe when he feels better, who knows. There is not much to report, all is calm. We are back to our regular wing, with new "flat screen" Tvs. I don't know what Jed was expecting but he was shocked at the size! I think he figured 42 inchers or something, they are nice, just small! So that's it. Room 7250, that's us!!! 717-531-4850
Love to you Jed and Kristin
Kisses to you Jackson

1 comment:

Dan Alexander said...

Hey Jed!!!

Dan from KA here. Miss ya!! Called and talked with your mom tonight, she said you were sleeping. Hope ya feel better soon. Can't wait to see ya at THON. Shoot me a call whenever ya want. Would love to know what you are up to anytime!! Your mom has my number.

Keep strong; I'm dancing for YOU!!