Monday, February 4, 2008

The picture is jackson and his Mommy Trish
Hi guys. Our weekend was great. We got home Thursday evening and some friends from Gamma Phi and Acacia came to visit Friday night. It was a little crowded for them but we had a great time.
The update I have about Jackson is that he had a party on Thursday night with Scooby-doo, his cousins and friends. We are hoping to see him tomorrow. Jed has a spinal tap at 8am and when he wakes up we hope to stop by the 7th floor to see everyone. Jackson is a fighter, such a strong little guy. On Thursday morning before we left we played bingo. Jackson was moving his Hershey kisses around to make bingo. His wonderful family was there to help cheer him on. We love you Jackson.
Yesterday we had breakfast with Uncle Adam and Tiersa & Mommo and Hop. Then Jed spent the day at mommo's and Danny, Hop and I rode motorcycles...Yea! ( Savannah was with her Andy!)
Jed didn't want to ride, just a tad too cold for him! It wasn't too bad, a little cold on my fingers but not bad at all! I was afraid maybe I had forgotten how to balance but nope I did good!...yea. I sooooo love my bike, it's nice and loud too....ooohhh really love that!
Anyway, all is ok here. Jed is actually still sleeping. I know I should wake him but I just don't have the heart!
I guess that's all for now. THON is quickly approaching.....check it out THON.org.
Can't wait, we are so excited and hope we don't miss it again. Thanks to all our Penn State friends for all the goodies and coming to visit! Ok, gotta run.
Lov Jed and Kristin

No comments: