Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ok, so maybe tomorrow. The chemo really hit him hard the last few hours. We left it up to him and he said he was not ready to leave. He has had 4 different kinds of nausea drugs and it is just barely keeping it contained. The hope is a night of good sleep and he will be able to take his meds orally tomorrow. He and Danny are napping together right now! They are great nap buddies.
He came in here so pink and pretty and now he looks like crap. I am always amazed at how he bounces back after all these toxic chemicals are dumped into him. I hope he does as well this time. THON is looming and WE WILL BE THERE!
Savannah is so excited, she is sooo into all the planning for the weekend. I say just get some stuff and get in the car! She is also all excited because Danny is buying her prom gown, so of course that is a project, thank goodness she found what she wants online so all we have to do is have it altered....no shopping!!!!! yea. Her mini THON is in the works too, very busy girl. The mail is full of college info, I think every college within 3oo miles has sent her info! I guess I have until later next summer and then we have to start the "college campus tours". Oh my.
Gotta go check on my boys!
Hi to all, thanks for the comments!
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Baby Jed

Anonymous said...

Jedi,i have a great idea,i'll dress as a cheerleader at THON.We will either make lots of money or will clear the hall.Whatca think? Love you HOP