Monday, February 2, 2009

Hi, ok so I feel a little bit like I'm going crazy. Jed was feeling horrible for days, I went to work today and he was up and dressed by 8:30am, he spent the day at Grace's with Jase. He played all day. He got home a few minutes after me and he took morphine and went to bed. He was up 2hrs later and seems pretty good. He is sleeping again now though. Grace said he was fine all day, he did his homework, played with Jase and was awake all day. So am I nuts? He was crying and in pain and miserable the last half of the week and through the weekend and then he has a wonderful Monday....not that I'm complaining but ...weird. Tomorrow I will let the pros look at him and maybe figure out what's going on. I feel crazy! He is pale...really he is! He is killing me! I was so stressed out and worried.....so what else is new I guess. anyway, I'll let you know if anyone gives me any insight tomorrow.
So, ok, I nominated Janiece, our child life expert at clinic, for a Four Diamonds Award.....she is extremely deserving....SHE WON!!!!! YEAH Janiece!!! I wish I could have seen her face when she found out. I think everyone that helps me make Jed better should get an award but Janiece has worked extra hard. She not only makes sure the kids are calm and ok, she takes care of all of us parents too. She's our pillar of strength when sometimes we just don't have any left. I am so happy that she won!!!
Well off to clinic tomorrow, I'll let ya'll know what happens.
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel better Jed! i hate to hear that your not feeling great. we need to get you better for THON! and thanks for the updates Kristin.

always thinking of you guys. (and im not kidding, totally had a dream about going to hershey park with you all last night!! haha)

-Christie