Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi. So it's quiet here. Jed refuses to get up. I woke him up at 9:30, at 10 Grace called and wanted him to go to Jase's daycare with her..he said no and went back to sleep. I spent 45 mins vacuuming the 2nd floor all around him, still sleeping. I wish I could sleep like that! Tomorrow we are going to get Gram again, she needs to come sign papers and we have to shop for a couch, and measure to see what other furniture will fit. The new carpet went in on Wednesday and the cabinets are finished being painted. She can move in whenever she is ready.
Tomorrow evening we are supposed to have a few PSU students here for the weekend.....I think...I'm not 100% sure and I have no idea how many! It is the last canning weekend before THON...which is next weekend! We are excited....THON is unbelievable.
Sunday is the memorial service for Gram's Jack. Jed has informed me he is going. I think Savannah is staying here because we will still have company.
Saturday Danny and I have duel therapist appointments!!!!!!!!!! Yup can't get more romantic than that on Valentines Day...hey at least we will be mentally stable....for a day. I have been going for awhile....wonder why??!!! Danny now has his own guy....Frank...yea Frank.
Jed starts chemo again next Tuesday. All day cytoxin infusion.
Next Friday he has a GI appointment so they can check out this stomach pain of his. We are leaving right from Hershey to go to State College, THON starts at 6pm. I hope his counts are good because then he handles the cytoxin much better. I just want him to have a good time at THON.
I guess that's it for now. Have to go do laundry...it never goes away~~~
Love J & K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you believe THON is next weekend?? We are all SOOO excited to hang out with you guys all weekend, this year is going to be a blast.

Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet all of you next weekend!!

Love, Tracey