Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi, So no chemo again today....well he got 1 drug but not the all day one again. His counts are pretty much the same as last week. We will try again next Tuesday. He seems to feel pretty good, I'll take that!
Tomorrow morning THON is supposed to be on the Today Show!!! 8:20 am.
For those of you that were looking for Savannah on Sunday she lost her voice Saturday night and could not sing......I think it was because she knew I wanted to hear her sing that song in that arena. Oh well. Next year??? I think this past weekend has helped her make up her mind about school. Penn State York this coming year and then on to main campus. She made some new "friends"this weekend...! But really, I don't think she would be able to go elsewhere because she can't stay away from THON! Maybe she will be the first female big cheese for THON! She is talking about being a Gamma Phi too...I guess we will see!
So, let's see, some THON things, Joe Pa...that was so very cool. I will try to post a link to the video of him talking. He was pretty emotional. Savannah got a picture with him! Jed and I had no clue why everyone was screaming ...I mean.. over the top screaming! We were near the back of the stage and we couldn't see what was going on, finally I caught a glimpse of him on the big screen. I texted dad (he was at home) and said I think Joe Pa is here and he said wow cool Joe pa! The place just went nuts! I have never heard the "we are Penn State' cheer as loud as it was when Joe Pa finished his speech...it was crazy. The BJC was closed and they were not letting anyone in because it was so full and every person in there was yelling, "we are...Penn State! The whole weekend was just amazing. Every year it is better. We love our group and all the PSU kids. There were many other stories. I will write them as they come to my head...my brain is very swiss cheese like!
I have to go, our super hot, way cool, awesomely smart, new president is gonna speak...yay!
Yes I am a geek, sorry, ok, no not sorry!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: