Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey. Today Jed, mom and I are going over to my Gram's new apartment to hang pics and get things set up for her. She is moving in 1 week from today!
Jed is doing ok. Yesterday his stomach pain seemed to come back. Grace took us to lunch and he didn't eat anything, just laid in the booth. He went to hang out with my dad at 3pm so I could go to the Dr. and he cried for awhile. Mom brought him home when Danny got home from work. He took a morphine and went up to his room, by the time Savannah and I got home he was feeling better. I think since he had a second dose of vincristine that that could be what triggered this pain again. I hope it will go away. When we went to the GI Dr last week he had had no stomach pain in almost 2 weeks. They want to do a lactose intolerance test.....I think that is pointless. I know he is not lactose intolerant. I am not looking forward to the day they make him take that test.......he is already complaining about it! I think they just have no idea what else to do. My feeling is it is damage from all the chemo, somewhere in there....how's that for a scientific diagnosis! Guess that's why I'm NOT the Dr.
I am painting the hallway and steps. It needs to be painted....not really, I think it's more of an OCD thing with me that anything.
Today is Hop's birthday!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOP!!!!
ok, gotta go paint before we go to Gram's apartment.
Love Jed and Kristin
I wish it was THON again! :)

Oh, I put a link up on the right side to a petition, the petition is headed to DC to help increase funding for Childhood cancers......please take a moment and sign it, pass it on to others too.
THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jed!

I had a great time at THON with you - hope you did too. My bracelet just finally fell off (which stinks) so me and Momiss made some new ones to take its place. These don't have bells though - I think my roommates thought I had brought home a cat or something.

Hope we see you again soon.