Friday, February 20, 2009

Howdy, we are here and THON has begun!!!!!! We got here about 5pm so we didn't miss pre-thon. Everyone seemed to love the bracelets that we made. I could hear the bells jingle on them while everyone was learning the line dance!
Jed is ok, his GI appointment went ok, he will at some point have a lactose test and they will check for abnormal bacteria in his small intestine, also looking for irriatable bowel syndrome. None of these tests are immediate, there is no real hurry, his stomach has not hurt in almost 2 weeks!!!!!
We stayed at THON tonight until 8:30, Jed just got so tired and Danny was a bit tired too......I was up later then them last night and up hours before them this morning!...Sissys! oh and I drove here.
Anyway that's all for now. Savannah and her crew made it up in one piece, I don't know how late they will stay on the floor tonight.
I am going to bed now!
Love Jed and Kristin below are some pics

No comments: