Thursday, April 23, 2009

funny kid
Hey, we spent the morning with Tiersa and the Mac. Tiersa tripped and broke her elbow last night...eeuuww. We went down this morning to help out. Jed stayed while I ran back up and did some laundry....I am Amish now, I hang my stuff out. Anyway while I was gone Jed wore the mac out and they put her down for a nap. Jed straightened up all the toys and put stuff away so Tiersa wouldn't trip again (he said that!). i went back down so T could go to the dr. Mac woke up and we feed her lunch....she's so funny! They didn't do anything to her elbow it just has to heal! Jed and Mac played themselves out! We are now waiting for mom and dad. The 4 of us are going over to see Ma-B for her birthday. I sent flowers today but if I was turning 86 and was sitting in my house and no one came to visit I would be PISSED! So off we go to Glen Rock. I got the tomatoes and peppers planted today. The other veggies should be here tomorrow and I will plant those. I am Mr. Green Jeans,,,,well Ms.
80 degree weather this weekend,,,bring it on baby I am ready. Jed is feeling ok. Tired from all that babysitting but feeling ok. I guess that's all the news.
Our lives just are not that exciting,,,,,I am glad!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: