Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey. So, we are supposed to be at clinic today but....they called yesterday evening to say this round of chemo is not to start until next week! Somehow things got confused and when Denise, his nurse, went to check on today's visits she realized Jed was scheduled and she knew he was not to be. We got another week off! Very nice! Wish it would stop raining. Jed and I are taking Danny up to the Harley dealer to pick up his new bike today! He is selling his old one and getting a new one. With the deals we get from work it is kinda stupid to not get a new bike every couple of years. His new one has a radio....whoohoo! Of course i am going to be a stupid one and keep mine! There are not any new bikes out there that I would trade my for.
Jed is still sleeping, he was up late coughing. He is feeling pretty good but can't kick that cough.
I think he and I might go get our veggie plants for our garden today. I was going to wait but I have been checking to forecast and I don't think it will get below freezing again...and if it does we can cover them.
Grace is leaving for New York tomorrow, her daughter and son-in-law are taking her to visit her family in Brooklyn, she hasn't seen them in years.....have fun G...enjoy the ride :)
Tomorrow is also Earth day and "The Mac's" birthday! Saturday is her party. I ordered her "special" gift last night.
On TV they are talking about disciplining other people's kids, I have no problem saying "hey dude, get out of the street or hey leave that other kid alone or if I give a kid something or they want something and they don't say please or thank you I ask them to....I know I'm a bitch, I dislike rude kids! My kids are in no way perfect but the please and thank you thing I am pretty anal about. Both my kids were saying their version of please and thank you before they could say anything else.....one of the very few things that I have done correctly! So I guess that is my "issue" for the day!
Where is the sun, I can't take anymore rain and clouds and fog......this is NOT Seattle!
I think I am finished whining...for now! Gotta go wake sleeping beauty ok sleeping handsome I guess is more appropriate. I noticed he closed his curtains last night to ward off the chance he might see sun in the morning! I am going to bring light to the bat cave. It is just bright enough out to disturb his slumber!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: