Sunday, April 26, 2009


Yesterday was Livi-Mac's 1st birthday party. She did great. She kinda looks like she is just humoring the adults, letting them do all the stuff they think is so important while she just hangs out! The weather was awesome. Jed played with "the Mac" and with her cousin Ethen all afternoon. He was sweaty and tired last night! Mr. Jim did all the grilling, Grace is in Brooklyn with her fam so she missed the party. Both my grams were there. They both look great.
Today Jed is headed to his dad's and Savannah is taking A to Towson to drop off some papers. Danny and I are going on a motorcycle ride. He wants me to ride with him but I am not sure. I kinda want to ride my own. We'll see, maybe I will just humor him, well and he does have a radio so I can sing real loud in his ear!!!! I'll tell him I will ride with him if he buys me a new headlight for mine! it's only like $400! I'm thinking having me on his bike will not be worth that!
I will put the link to yesterday's pics up on the right.
Hey how about the swine flu thing?? Scary, especially when you have a kid with no immune system...WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!!!
Love J & K

No comments: