Monday, April 13, 2009

Not a thing going on here. Jed stayed in his room all day. His legs are sore and he is coughing. He was a tad upset with me because I told him yesterday the best way to get rid of the sore muscles is to walk it off, the more you move the better you feel. SOOO after being busy all day yesterday he expected to be all better today and when he wasn't he decided he was not getting up. He said he knows he will get better faster by not moving too much! I guess he knows what's best for him! Savannah has off today and tomorrow. Tomorrow eve we go to pick up her prom gown from Kate. It is getting hemmed. Saturday is prom. We are meeting Kyle and his family at a place near Kourtney's to take pics...there is supposedly a pond or something...we always took pics in the front yard, I guess my front yard is too little and not scenic enough! Sidewalk doesn't have a lot of ambiance!
We were going to the farmers market tomorrow...but....it's going to rain of course! I feel kinda crappy anyway. Not really all the way sick just kinda tired and yucky. My dad has been sick for over 9 weeks now, he has had antibiotics and inhalers and is still coughing, my mother is coughing now and feels yucky, The Mac has an ear infection, now I am starting to feel like sh@#!
I think it must be this horrid weather, one day of sun and 70 and 3 days of rain and 45,,,sucks. We need some hardcore sunshine to cook all this crap out of us!Jed is coughing a bunch but I don't think it's what everyone else has. I hope to get rid of it by next week. We have off tomorrow but next week he is to start 4 weeks of all day chemo...I'll have to wear a mask if I'm coughing. I wonder what Jed's counts will be?? We just never know.
Savannah and Kyle have taken over the living room, of course when Jed realized kyle was here he had to make a trip downstairs. As soon as he gets to the living room I hear Savannah..."GO AWAY", poor kid. She has zero tolerance when it comes to him, she's bad anyway but she is off the charts with Jed. As soon as he opens his mouth she is yelling at him. Not that he is an angel, he knows how she is going to react so sometimes he just baits her...she takes that bait every time!
He is back in his room....all is quiet now! Like I said many sentences ago, not much happening here!
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope everyone, especially Jed, gets healthy soon. Everyone here is getting strep, including me, but I certainly hope thats not what Jed has. Would love to come visit in a few weeks, either before all-day chemo or during if you guys are up to it and need a distraction. You already know only 3 weeks of school, gross.
Miss you all.
Hearts, Christie