Sunday, April 5, 2009

Howdy. The end of another weekend, where do they go??!! Yesterday DJ came over to hang out with Jed and then Danny took both boys to see Fast and Furious. Jed was so happy to see D he didn't stop talking the whole day Danny said! I went with Savannah to our old friend Kate's house so she could hem her prom dress. Weird how you don't see people for years and then you pick up right where it all stopped! Kate looks great and her dog Barney is the best! Today we were just hanging around and then we decided we were wasting a great day. Danny and I borrowed the old red truck from Adam.....I have been borrowing that truck for 19 yrs!!! We went and got wood and dirt....lots. We made 2 raised beds in the back yard to plant veggies in. We need a little more dirt and the veggies!!! I am going to attempt to grow some good stuff. Last year we tried to grow some in a pot on the deck and our peppers were miniature and the tomatoes had black dots on the bottom.......I so hope this works better! We shall see!
Jed has a crappy cough, he does this hacking thing and sounds like an old man...makes me want to gag! I think it's just a cold. Other than that he seems pretty good. He needs a hair cut again but is insisting that he only needs the very front trimmed....yeah right, he looks like he is wearing a bowl on his head!
Next Saturday We are going to Hershey park for our work picnic. OOHH I know it sounds bad but I so don't want to go!!!! but we always take DJ and the boys have so much fun. I also don't know how much longer this will happen. I mean work could stop the picnics or the boys could just grow apart but well I guess I'm just lazy! As long as it doesn't rain it will be ok! Savannah is taking Kyle.
I guess that's it for now. I think is supposed to rain tomorrow.....yuck
Savannah is basking in the glory of the talent show win! Facebook was buzzing! There were actually a few snide comments from the kid that ALWAYS wins.....evidently he doesn't do second place well!!! Too bad!
Talk to you later.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: