Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey. So we made a quickie run to Hershey this afternoon. Jed has been coughing and this morning (well11:30) he woke up crying and with a fever. I called clinic because he is scheduled to be there tomorrow but they wanted to see him and do a chest xray. We ran up and they did all their tests. His xray looked ok and his blood counts are still good. They decided we could leave but gave him an inhaler. He had one for the last 2 years of his first treatment. He could never kick the cough, I am hoping this isn't the same kinda thing. I gave him Tylenol and his fever has not returned so as far as I'm concerned it's all good. I was only really worried because my dad has had bronchial pneumonia for almost 3 weeks now and Jed was around him before we knew what was going on with him. But it's not an issue and Jed just has a cough.
The good news is now we don't have to go up tomorrow and we don't return until the 21st! Then he is to start cytoxin iv meds again.
That's it for now....Savannah is moping around here, she looks like someone ran her over, headache i think.
Gotta go
Love J & K

No comments: