Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home from clinic. He got his cytoxin and vincristine. He also had his inhaled antibiotic. He did well, but started to get anxious right before chemo started. They gave him phenergan and ativan...then he was out! Snoring and drooling! I had to wake him up to go pee because he had 4 bags of fluid. He woke up crying....it's the ativan. He was pretty stoned. He ate a happy meal and we stopped at Rita's. ( they have a call list for your fav flavors and yes I am on the list for banana) :) Danny gave Jed the new DSI thingy when we got home! Jed was so happy...and full of ativan... that he started sobbing! Poor guy! He went up to rest...and hung out in the bathroom for a little..feeling yucky but he was back down here showing Kyle his new DSI and taking pics of all of us with it. He is now back upstairs. it will really hit him closer to Thursday. Cytoxin works that way, kind of a delayed effect. Hopefully it won't be too bad this time.
Biggest loser is on, I am just too tired to get on the treadmill...tomorrow I promise..no really! I want a cookie, I deserve a post-clinic cookie....there are no cookies here..:(
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: