Sunday, April 12, 2009


Sooo, it was SUPER cold and raining pretty hard until 1pm or so. We tried to eat but the wind was whipping through the pavilion so hard I couldn't stop shaking. I was trying very hard to not complain but was almost to the point where I was headed to the car...where there was heat. We went into the arcade for a while and finally the rain stopped and the sun came out! It was still cold and breezy but if you were in the sun it was good. The boys had a blast, they weren't that upset about the rain but Jed was starting to get cold...so glad the sun showed up. They rode quite a few roller coasters....even DJ! He has decided coasters aren't too bad. Jed was starting to drag around 4. Last year we had a wheel chair so the fact that he did all that walking this time is amazing. We headed over to chocolate world, I only do that for the free chocolate! We got milkshakes and headed home, by then I was pulling Jed. Last night he got a few really bad leg cramps...his chicken legs aren't used to all the walking! He is still coughing a lot, it comes in fits. He went down to Grace and Jim's today so I guess he's not feeling too bad. He went to help Jase hunt for eggs. When he gets here, which should be soon I am taking him to DJ's for birthday cake (it's D's birthday!). My momma is sick...has what my dad had I think, so we are not having dinner at her house. Savannah and I are going to take flowers to Gram and then I'm coming home to make chicken tacos....way better than ham, but I have to make them....:( I think that's all the news for now. Savannah is on her way home from work. Danny is upstairs working on a guitar??? I am waiting for Jed and wondering if I am really tired or starting to get sick....I feel kinda funny....more than normal. I guess we will see!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: