Friday, April 3, 2009

Howdy. How is everyone? Everyone here is fine. Jed and I went to York's central market yesterday with Grace, Megan, Jase, and their cousin Marla and her 2 boys.....we had a big crew! Jed ate fries and a corn dog. I got a crab cake sandwich and bought some veggies. That market kinda sucks and the prices are not that good. But hey it was a couple hours out. Danny and I were back downtown last night with Adam and Tiersa. We ate at an Italian place called Colosseo. It was very good. Then we went to the Strand to see Brian Adams....he was fantastic, sounds just like he always has. It was fun, nice to be out. Of course the food and the vodka totally screwed the fact that I worked out everyday day this week and ate pretty well.....that's all wiped away! Jed went down to help mommo babysit "the Mac". She still has a little cold but Jed was thrilled to see her. Jed seems to be feeling ok, besides some stomach issues...(what else is new). Doesn't stop him from eating a corn dog!
Tonight Savannah is singing in the talent show at school with Karli...wish she was singing alone but it will be good. She just text me to say a long time friend of hers might move in for awhile. The parents are getting divorced and the mortgage can't be paid so mom and brother are going to the gram's..not enough room for her friend...the dad is at his mom's already..that sucks. We have known this child since the 4th grade. Love her, she can stay as long as she wants. I think that's all that's going on for now.
I guess I have to drag myself to the treadmill and try to make a dent in the damage I did last night! uugghhh.I don't wanna!!!! Vodka at night does not make one want to work out in the morning!!!!! lesson for me i guess...yipeee I think I'll let Jed sleep a little longer.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: