Sunday, April 19, 2009


Hey all. I didn't realize it has been almost a week! Well really not much has happened. We have been hanging out enjoying our few sunny days....I guess those are gone for awhile...:( Jed is ok. He is very tired and his stomach is hurting on and off but all in all he seems good. Yesterday was Savannah's senior prom. She looked wonderful. Today we went to my parents for dinner...I am so full I could pop. We picked up Gram for dinner and Adam, Tiersa and "The Mac" came too. Wednesday is 'The Mac's" 1st birthday!!! Saturday is her party. We have a gift but I want to get another thing....we'll see! Jed is sleeping already. He has a dentist appointment at 11 tomorrow morning to seal his big people teeth and he has school tomorrow eve. I know he has homework to do but I will let him sleep for now. Here are a couple of prom pics I will put the link to the rest on the right hand side. there are not too many, mine weren't that great! We took some here and then we all trooped over the Kourtney's and took a few more. I guess that's about it. I am also putting up the info for Mini-THON on the right...yes it is that time of year again. This is Savannah's last Mini-THON. She has to pass to baton to the upcoming class. We are hoping to make her last Mini-THON a great success.
I think that's it. I am tired for some reason today!
Love Jed and Kristin
Oh yeah, almost forgot my old people home story...Savannah and I went to pick up Gram at her place. When we pulled up out front there was an old guy with a walker sitting outside. When Gram came out she introduced me..."this is my granddaughter, etc.." The old guy was polite, said hi his name is Tony, he was not all that enthused. I told Tony that the driver was A's Great granddaughter, he sat up and looked into the car and said "oh yea, she's more my speed"! I told him she wouldn't be 18 for a few more weeks and he said "oh that's great that's more my age"!!!!!! Nice old pervert! Boy you get to 40 and even the 80year olds write you off and go for the 18 year olds. Great...I haven't even turned 40 yet and I think it sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First Savannah you looked so very beautiful. Second Savannah seriously stay away from old men UNLESS they have $$$$$$.

Trish