Monday, March 2, 2009

So I'm not sure what's going on with this blog, I don't know if it's just me or if it is not loading for everyone..weird.
We will try again tomorrow for chemo. This is the 3rd try, maybe the charm? He slept all day today, woke up at 12 ate a half of pancake, half an egg and a slice of toast. He went back upstairs to watch TV and 15 mins later asked me to turn his light off as I walked by. He woke up again at 6:30...because Danny woke him up. He ate chicken stuff left over from my mom's yesterday. Now he is back in bed but not asleep. He needs to read but he says he finished his book....hmm, I will have to fix that and get him some more books! Reading is not his favorite thing but too bad!
Saturday Jed went to his dad's for a few hours and I painted...all day. Yesterday we went to my parents for my Dad's birthday dinner...we got to play with "the mac". She's pretty funny, crawling everywhere. Even Danny was down on the floor crawling around!
I have to go try to wash off some of this paint!
Love
J & K

No comments: