Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey everyone. No clinic today....yay. The weather was great. We were going to go to Roots, a farmers market, with Grace this morning but she had to watch Jase. Jed and I really wanted to go and we were going to go anyway...but no car!!! I tried to get Savannah to walk to school or hitch a ride with another kid...nope! Danny was going to ride his bike to work but when he got ready to leave it wasn't even 30 degrees yet..so he took our car. Oh well. The sucky thing was we had off today, the weather was nice and this place is only open on Tuesdays....clinic day! Now I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow and buy veggies! I didn't get any when I went for other stuff because I was going to buy the good stuff today!!! So anyway. We hung out, Jed had school and when Danny came home he wanted to go look at a motorcycle. My wonderful mother came here straight from work to hang with Jed so I could ride my bike with Danny to the dealer. It's pretty far from here so we were gone until almost 8:30...poor mom! It was a great ride and I so needed to get out in the air! I REALLY needed to get out! I even texted Savannah at school this morning trying to talk her into coming home and taking us to Roots....I'm such a responsible mom! Thank god my kid has some brains....she told me no! That was our exciting day...so glad for the bike ride!
Jed is doing great, he feels pretty good and his brain is working better this week! Last week he was kinda out of it with the teacher! She will be back tomorrow.
Rain tomorrow....yuck. Thursday is supposed to be sunny so maybe Jed and I will go get stuff to make our raised beds in the back yard for veggies. Thursday night Danny, my brother, Tiersa and I are going to the Strand in York to see Brian Adams......summer of 69' guy ya know?! Friday night is the talent show at the high school. Savannah and Karli are singing together so we are going. Saturday I have to take Savannah to get her prom dress hemmed and Danny and Jed are going to see the new fast and furious movie. Sunday we are taking my Gram back to here old house to see all the work that has been done, painting, refinished floors and stuff. So lots of little stuff coming up.
Watching Biggest loser and eating a cupcake that Jed made!
Gotta go see who is sent home!
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nona and I were at Roots Tuesday am! Great minds really do think alike! Trish