Wednesday, July 15, 2009

..........................shark boy
anchors away...............next to them is a big sign it says "please do not climb on bunks"
..............................



...........
Brownie and ice cream always .............peace out 3d boys
perks ya up!

We did it! we made it to the aquarium! The day started off a little rocky. Jed ended up using a wheel chair for the tour of the aquarium, the walking was just too much. The first thing we did was kinda weird. We saw a 4d immersion movie about the sea. Sounds cool right? Well the concept was, the reality was not! DJ said it the best "they could have made it less rough". It was brutal! This pokey thing came out of the back of your chair and it HURT ( i have a bruise)! Then it randomly misted crappy old stinky water on you and then it shot big puffs of air from under the chair and that make the ribbon things whip around your legs...they stung! Jed got up and sat in his wheel chair. DJ held the map over the water holes and I was sitting sidways trying to avoid all the "immersion". Not the "total" fun they said it would be! The boys had a good time though. After all the fishes, jellies, dolphins and sharks we went to Hard Rock for lunch. Jed had a couple bites of a burger and some brownie sundae (not to mention 2 extra morphine) he perked up and wanted to check out the ships in the harbor....so of course we did. He climbed up and down countless ladders and very steep stairs. I was amazed! We really did have a great day.
He's upstairs now resting. He is having a lot of bone pain...not sure what that is about but we will keep an eye on it. I think it might be the dose of vincristine he got on Tuesday.
Tomorrow he is having school and I need to straighten up and clean a little (very little) :)
Friday he has school again and then we are going over to mom and dad's so I can wash my bike and make it pretty for Saturday....when it rains. No I mean for when I go to Carlisle for biker chick stuff. Dad, Mom and Jed are driving up so they can bring home all my loot! I am kind of excited I SO hope it doesn't turn into some big disaster where they do something weird to my hair and put lots of make-up on me and make me wear fringe and pink leather...nightmare. I guess I'll find out on Saturday. Ok, that's all for now.
Love J & K

No comments: