Friday, July 17, 2009

Sooo, here's the latest. Jed got some blood last night and is getting an antibiotic...did I say this before? I get confused as to where i wrote this before, email, FB or here!. Anyway his fever is hanging around 100.4 or so his white count is .1. Since getting more blood his hgb has gone from 7.5 to 8.5...we'll take that. They are on the fence as to more blood or not...I say yes, they say wait. He is still having bone pain and getting morphine every 2 hours. That pain we think is from the drug he got on Tuesday. It should calm down soon..we hope. So we do what we do best....hang out and wait. His white count has to rise and the fever has to be gone and the pain easier to manage, then they will discuss springing us. The thing with Jed is that it could be tomorrow or it could be a week we just never know. That's all for now. I have an Internet connection in the room..thank god. I already read the book I brought so I downloaded a new one! I'm sure I'll need another soon.
Love J & K

No comments: