Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey all. We are home. Jed did well. I seem to have a problem when I try to post from my phone...oh well. He slept through his chemo, that's about the best way to do it I guess. I just have to wake him up to pee! He's like a camel though, he can get bags of fluid and still not have to go. Weird kid. This was our last all day chemo in this round. Next week is a spinal tap. We are getting down to the last 10 week round....I don't want to talk about that though. I am afraid I will jinx it. I wish we could just keep giving him a little tiny bit of chemo...forever. Finishing treatment is the scariest part..at least for me! I know Jed does not feel that way.
Danny was to go to Colorado in August for a rally to work. When he got picked they said he had to give them an answer the next day. I went on line and used my FF miles to book a ticket for me to join him 3 days out of the week he would be there. Now work has decided that because that is a week our plant is shut down it would not be fair for Danny to be working.............nice of them to decide that after making a big deal about needing an answer the next day. So now I have to pay $150. redeposit my miles. Oh well. I think we might all go stay at my uncles place on chincateague island. Maybe. Of course to add a little bit more stress and need for planning to our lives, the day the layover starts is the day I am to go back to work for 2 weeks. The layoff is 2 weeks. Yup really, all the time I am off and when I have to return they just happen to schedule; a 2week shut down! I am trying to find out when I am to go back now!
Sarah from Garage Girls sent me this link to the video from the biker makeover. It was such a fun day and these girls are so WAY cool.
http://www.garage-girls.com/blog/machine/index.php
Dominos is here....I cooked all day....:)
I guess that's all the news from our very exciting lives!
Thanks for all the good thoughts
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: