Friday, July 10, 2009

Hi All. Things are calm right now after Jed threw a fit that his over easy eggs were folded too much & we were out of bread. I toasted a potato sandwich roll, it got too dark, it was the last one...of course. Then I was going to toast a potato hot dog roll, same maker, same bread just a different shape.....OH NO..they taste different. When I said they did not I got the whole " well they do to me because I am on chemo and you don't understand" . He chose a whole wheat roll...I didn't mention to him that was healthier anyway!!! He was flicking his eggs because he said the yoke was lost and he didn't know what kind of over easy eggs these were. He managed to flick yoke and egg all over the kitchen...dog was thrilled. I love starting the day in peace and harmony.
He is having school and then we are going to pick up D and hit the pool for a short time. Danny wants to ride to Gettysburg tonight, bike weekend is going on there. I don't know if Jed will want to go or not..we'll see. Savannah is in Mifflintown helping her Aunt Min get back on her feet after some surgery. Dakota is healing well from his ATV accident but Savannah will do stuff that a 15 yr old boy prob would not!
Oh, the reason for this post...if anyone is interested there is a four mile walk September 20th for the Four Diamonds Fund
Here's the link if you want to register on line...it will be at Hershey Med Center:
http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/fourdiamonds/home/giving/fourdiamondswalk
I will remind everyone of it as we get closer!!!!
Gotta go, school is almost over...amazing how he acts so normal with the teacher...bet he wouldn't flick her eggs all over the kitchen.
Love J & K

No comments: