Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is a picture of Jed, Hayley, Ashlyn and Olivia in the playroom at Hershey Med. when they came to visit Saturday. They had a good time, and it really helped Jed.
Right now Jed is at Jase's birthday dinner with Jim and Grace. He slept until about 11. He was not a happy camper when he woke up but the grumpies seemed to fade away as he worked on his homework. He has school tomorrow morning.
Just another day here.
My tomatoes and peppers are really growing. I used some today a sauce....YUmmy...yay me! I am not known for my cooking!
Savannah and I just got back from a walk. On Monday I took Danny and the dog on my walk. Dan was bound and determined to keep up and look macho. The dog was dragging when we got home. Dan did well but this morning he made a comment about his legs being really stiff!!!
Jed just walked in...talking up a storm..he brought me a chocolate peanut butter cupcake...yum. I ate it in 2 seconds! Thanks Megan.
I guess that's all for now. I don't have anything witty to say...oh well.
Love J & K

No comments: