Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey all. We should be out of here today!!!! I'll let ya'll know what happens. He had them stop his pca and change his meds to oral last night. He will get some more antibiotics before we leave today but should be sleeping in our own beds tonight!!
Carol, SO glad you were our nurse a couple of times!! It has been a long time. When is your fundraising yard sale? I want to get these books to you. Let me know.
Ok, gotta pack....cause we are gonna roll..today...yay
Love J & K

3 comments:

Atom said...

See you soon ..... I love you both !!

Unknown said...

hey kristen - the sale is this coming weekend (Aug 1st). I work tonight and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday), but if you want to drop them off when you guys come to clinic this week, let me know and I will go pick them up. I'm so so glad I got to take care of you guys this admission (FINALLY!) and I'm soooo glad you got to go home. Tell Jed I say "HI!!" and I hope he's having a blast being back home. Talk to you soon,

Carol

Anonymous said...

No place like home, so happy to hear your home!!! ~Sara