Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jed58
Christmas Eve in my kitchen 2008

The dining room; Jed, Adam, Pappaw, Nana, Tiersa,Grace and Megan
we kind of ate in shifts!

Jed and his box of cash form Jim and Grace, Jase put his bread stick in the box!
Jase put his breadstick in the box of money Jim and Grace gave Jed!

How can this actually be my life? Trying to accept that this is all really true is sometimes just not possible. I just want to hold his hand.

anyway, Dishy that Christmas card of Lucas is AWESOME!!!! Ralph...I started reading the front of your card about kids visiting santa..blah blah and I thought who the hell sent me this freakin' card. I laughed so hard I cried when I saw the inside. OMG that was funny!!! Thanks to everyone sending us good thoughts through this ....time.
Missing you Jeddie, my heart is breaking over and over. I am thinking of you every minute, love and missing you every second. Nana put your tree back up and so did Hop, he put stakes in it so it should not blow away!
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: