Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thank you all for the continued love and support, Without all of you I don't know how we would have made it this far.
Christmas 2000....age 3
christmas 2000 j

There is not much I can write that you all have not read here before. Our lives, mainly my feelings about our life have been written here in great, repeating detail so I won't go into it all again. Just know that we are grateful for the
12 years, 3 months & almost 5 days that we were gifted with Jed's beautiful soul. No one, not one person in the world is luckier than me. I was the one Jed picked to be his mother...there is no higher honor. Jed has given us many gifts the most important of which are the people in our lives. I think he knew his physical absence would leave such a large hole that many wonderful people would be needed to help us from falling in that hole. So far....we are not in the hole. Many many days I am on the edge but so far, thanks to Jed's love, Savannah's strength and the support of all of you, we have not fallen. Thank you.

Christmas 2007...
050

Christmas 2009.....Legos :)
071

Always...Forever and Always....a Rock Star....2001
christmas 2001 2


My Jed, I have no words to describe how I feel. I am missing my sweet funny friend. This is not what I thought we would be doing this Christmas...I never imagined....I really never thought I would be separated from you. I ache to hold your hand just one more time but I am so very happy for you. I am so grateful you are not suffering and fighting. I don't want to miss one minute here with Savannah but I cannot wait to be with you again. Every day down is a day closer to being with you again. Mommy Loves You and is desperately missing you.
Love J & K

No comments: