Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey, Christmas is over....hope everyone had a nice...or at least tolerable holiday. I have to say I am glad it's behind us.
Christmas eve Danny and I went to Nana & Pappaw's with Savannah. It was nice of them to invite us. It was wonderful to see everyone and hang out for a bit. Savannah then went with the Cope's to a family gathering. They were kind enough to invite Danny and I also but we opted to hang out here and pretend it was just a regular evening. I tried very hard, all weekend to not compare this year to years past. Comparing it to last year is intolerable. I remember thinking that it would be the worst Christmas we would ever have....and in the back of my mind I was terrified it would be my last Christmas with my son. I guess my mind knew more than I would let myself believe. Last year was beautiful because I was with my Jed...but it was hell because he was so sick.
Anyway yesterday we had Christmas breakfast at Mom & Dad's. Savannah opened her gifts from "Santa" over there. No gifts were opened here.
coachchristmas 2010
Santa shopped at Coach.

After breakfast Danny and I went to the movies. We saw True Grit...loved it. Then Savannah met us there
movies 2010
and we saw The Little Fockers, eh..it was ok....after that we saw The Fighter..great movie! So we spent most of Christmas day at the movies...I think it might become a "thing". Better than sitting here being miserable.
We were back at my parent's today for lunch and presents. Today was the hardest day. Not having Jed was so wrong on so many levels. It was torture but I would not have been anywhere else....ok maybe St. Croix :)

The begining of Jed's love of the Scooter....
christmas 2000 j3

We got a Jed approved gift for The Mac......Savannah had to "test" it though...
srchristmas 2010

Livi-Mac and Danny.....
Come on DANNY.... I want to play the piano on your phone....Helloooo...look at me!!
danliv christmas 2010

It is very hard to not let all the memories of last year take over. Those moments just shred me...they are so bittersweet....
My Love....
Photo0324

christmas 2001 3


Jeddie, saying I am missing you is kind of understating the obvious. I know your with us....but my heart is breaking...over and over. Give all the other kiddies up there with you hugs and kisses....especially our "J's".
Jenn, Jackson, Jaz and of course you my love....Jeddie Spaghetti. Mommy loves you...
Love J & K
I need a quarter..... :)

No comments: