Thursday, December 9, 2010

Krooked and Mr Gamma Phi

I guess I picked this picture because I decorated a tree to take over for Jed tomorrow....it is all Penn State of course. Well that and because it's a great pic with come of my fave people in it :)

I found out tonight that a girl I knew as a child has lost her child. He was born when we were seniors in high school. I babysat him once when he was a very new infant. I have not seen them in many many years and have only spoken to her a very few times in all these years. He was 23. Please send your love and strength to Robin Urey and her family.

Jeddie, I am missing you...as always. I made you a Penn State tree, I will take it over tomorrow. Blue, solar lights and all! It is pretty cool. I hate not having you here, there is nothing good about this at all at least from our end. Mommy loves you oh so very much.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son was his best friend in jr. high and he was here all the time. Then Maggie was Dougs first real girlfriend. Senior high they grew apart. Alot of history there. When I saw him at mall last I did not know him, son had to tell me who he was. Oh how they change as they grow. plh