Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommo.....

Jed74
xoxoxoxo
Dinner tomorrow at Adam's for Mommo's birthday. yay cake

Jeddie I am MISSING you....there really are no other words for it. I just feel...tired, not sleepy tired....just ...tired. Everything is so hard it's ridiculous. I feel like a slacker but everything feels like it takes 100 times more effort than it should. I just keep reminding myself that you did all you did...and you did it with a smile so I have to at least try. Everyday I try. Watching another family go through this is sickening. Then I meet people that have been without their child for 6,7,8 years and I think...which is worse? I cannot imagine not seeing you for that long but then, I could never imagine not seeing you for 11 months either...and here we are 11 months. I do not want to have to say I have not seen you in 1 whole year..but it's coming up and I can't stop it. I miss my baby, my friend, my constant companion. My heart breaks over and over everyday. Oh Jed, I am trying....I really am but good god this is hard. Mommy Loves You Jeddie Spaghetti .....always
Love J & K


No comments: