Thursday, January 13, 2011

I was so excited to write tonight because....I have a story and I think it's awesome. ok here ya go,
I have a friend...yes I really do, anyway.... she lives in Australia.
I have spoken of her before and her lovely daughter Anika who went to heaven a bit before Jed. The lovely Marianne is missing her youngest child, I so can relate. We talk often and she has become a great friend. Marianne told me she has been talking to her daughter, telling her she really needs to know she is ok. Asking, "Anika please tell me you are ok, I need to know you are ok."
So, yesterday,as she cleaned off a table of papers, that has been cleaned up before, a notebook dropped out. Marianne has never seen this notebook before but it had Anika's name on it. What makes this so awesome? Well what was written on it is,
"Anika ok"...yes really and here are the pictures.....
Aniok1

aniok2

That is Anika's handwriting. Marianne said Ani always wrote her name on things but she has NEVER seen her write Anika ok and has never seen this notebook. :) I was so happy and excited for her I wanted to jump up and down. How very cool is that?? Great job Ani :)

ANIKA
ANIKA


Missing you my funny friend, beyond words.....I dusted your room today...I know you know that since I talked to you the whole time. My heart aches but I am so grateful for all the work you put into letting me know you are here. Tell Ani...that was awesome!!!
Mommy Loves you....forever
Love J & K

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow. Totally amazing.

Anonymous said...

what a terrific thing. i love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin,

the best story ever. I hope that you get some peace from this also. They are here and they do things all the time we just have to watch and be ready for them. Absolutely loved the story. thanks you so much it made my day so much more special. love you plh