Thursday, January 27, 2011

mead and savannah

Ryan and Savannah
He won The Diamond of Honesty Award
She won The Four Diamonds Award.
Oh I am so glad this evening is over! This has been the hardest secret to keep. I didn't do a very good job of it but I did keep it from Savannah! She and Ryan were both very surprised. He knew that she was winning and she knew that he was winning but neither knew they were winning themselves! For weeks Savannah has been saying, "I cannot believe how clueless Mead is, he has no clue that he is going to be the happiest person in Happy Valley!" Now who is the clueless one..haha....gotcha Fred :) It was a wonderful evening. Everyone was so great. Sean Tucker...your speech was amazing thank you so much. Ariel, and all the others that nominated Savannah...amazing...thank you ....very much!




Jed and Jaz are both in this picture...see the orb? It is actually two orbs, how cool is that?

orb savannah ryan

Savannah and Danny following You Tube video instructions on how to tie a tie....what a pair.
022

Savannah with Ariel....
049

Kait from Gamma Phi Beta and Ryan from Acacia
071

Danny and me..dressed up...
039

Savannah and me, blurry but the only one we have... :(
042

Ryan showing off his key chain. He and Savannah each got a star shaped key chain from Tiffany's with Jeds initials on one side and FTK on the other, from Danny and I
031

Savannah and her peeps...Brent (crooked), Ariel, Kait, & Mead
066

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thanks so much for posting this. I loved tuckers speech, and her reaction. XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Savannah! Well done!!!!
Denise Gibson

Anonymous said...

I forgot to comment on the stylin mother and stepfather. looking good you two. XXXOOO Mommo

Becky said...

All three of you look beautiful. xo

Anonymous said...

WOW you two make and old guy REALY PROUD LV UUU Way to go SABREENA

Tam said...

This is absolutely amazing and I love the video of Tucker's speech. Savannah is truly an amazing young lady and I know how proud you are. I also am digging the red shoes~ you are one hot momma!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you managed to keep that camera still. I was bawling the whole way through! She so deserves it!

Shelly