Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yes, things look a bit different....but Jed, in all his coolness, was ready for a little change.


Here is video of Ryan receiving his award....The Diamond of Honesty. As you can see, all the way through the speech, he had no clue it was for him!

on this and the video of Savannah I apologize for my crappy filming and noises! I am definitely not a pro!

Savannah said a million times in the past few weeks, "It's so cute how completely clueless Mead is." Of course we tried not to choke when she said this!
It really was such a great night. We saw many people we love and met many new ones. For the second time, a mother said to me, "one of the first times we came to clinic your son came over, talked to and played with my son. I will always remember that." Oh my Jeddie....
Sean Tucker's speech, the one you hear during the video of Savannah, was so beautiful. Just perfect. He is going to give me a copy and I will post it on here for those of you that can't hear the audio (Dad).

We went to the cemetery today, of course the road not plowed was ours. I had to hike in the snow, that was over my boots....I was not a happy camper.
2011-01-29 16.05.45.jpg

I left Jed a heart balloon...after the hike through the snow...
2011-01-29 16.08.16.jpg

Danny followed me....walked in my steps so he didn't get too snowy..nice

2011-01-29 16.09.10.jpg

Savannah is still in Happy Valley. Today was THON Hoops. They won the game...yay! She will be home Monday evening.

Good night baby Jed. I am missing you so so much. There is really not much else to say about it. I am sad, and missing you....all the time.
Mommy Loves you sweet potato
Love J & K

2 comments:

Sam - Gphi said...

Lovin the new look !

Savannah said...

love the stars momma. at first i thought i typed wrong.