Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jed18
It is snowing like hell. I dislike the snow. It is cold and wet and it has to be shoveled. BUT it did keep me from class today....so I'll take that.
It needs to stop. We are going to Happy Valley (Penn State) in the morning. Tomorrow night is The Road to THON dinner. It's a formal kick off dinner. We went once before in 2004. It seems like a whole different lifetime ago. So we will be all dressed up and hanging out. We will be missing Jed.....of course. I really hate to go anywhere without him....but now I have to go everywhere without him....it sucks.

jed206
The best place to be when it's cold and snowy.

Our heat was not working today...yeah, I know. I was stressing...figured it would be some huge problem. Dad brought us a heater for the bathroom, compliments of the awesome Steve Farmer....thanks both of you. THen this evening the wonderful Marc Ungar sent us the fabulous Jeff Halderman . It only took about 15 mins and 50 bucks and it's working like a charm. YAY, thanks guys.

It is REALLY snowing, I just let the dog out. He couldn't find the steps off of the deck and kind of slid down to the yard. Funny to watch...yes I am mean and did not go clear the steps for him...sorry,,not really. He has more fur and feet, I figured he'd be more agile then me and warmer too! That's the excitement of my life.
Happy now Kait? see you tomorrow

Missing you baby love. Be with us tomorrow. Nothing is right without you.
Mommy Loves you....forever and ever
Love J & K

No comments: