Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stud :)

The new semester started for me today. Kind of stupid, I have Monday/Wednesday classes and we have off next Monday. My night classes don't start until the week after that. Monday/Wednesday I have Logic and English Comp. Lucky me, both professors we very adamant about the fact that their class "will help you grow as a person". Oh yay for me. Really? "We have to dig into ourselves and grow as people". UGH....Now I am looking forward to Family Law, Civil Litigation and Reading/Writing (law research stuff). Pretty cut and dry, no deep soul searching. Much better. Maybe my punctuation issues will improve....I hate punctuation....well except for the ones I put in.

That was the extent of my day. Danny is home, tired and sore as always. Harley sucks. Everyday they are sending different parts to the company that took our wheel area so they can be outsourced.
By the time they are finished the only thing that will actually be being done at the Harley factory is assembly. Assembly of parts from many other places....a large chunk of those parts are from China...yes China. We won't even talk about the quality issues. Ridiculous.
I am so glad I am not there. Scared to not be employed but I just pretend like it doesn't matter....at some point it will have to be faced and dealt with but for now I would really like to at least get a stupid associates degree though.



Missing my Jed. When I was taking classes years ago I would walk in the door he would say, "how was it? what did you do". He always was interested and encouraging. Oh Jeddie love. I miss the sound of your voice. Hey, could you speak to whoever handles the weather where you are and tell them I really, really would like there to be no more snow? Thanks.
Mommy Loves you.....forever
Love J & K

No comments: