Friday, January 21, 2011

We went to see Francine Milano this evening. She is a psychic / medium. The first thing that she said to Savannah is, "your brother is dancing in front of you, I don't know why but he is dancing like crazy". Well we know! He is telling her she WILL be picked in the dancer lotto and WILL be dancing! :)

So anyway...it was fun and pretty cool. Now I just have some random pictures.
Brett, Jed and LV
THON 2008 Crooked and LV

023
Sending Jed red balloons.....

006
Crooked...look how cute he is! and yes I know I am old enough to be his mother....shut up

christmas 2010 095
Oh how pretty....

Warming up for THON
A little air guitar in the hotel...warming up for THON 2008

040
Some line dance practice in the living room during a canning trip

Speaking of canning, this is a canning weekend so if you see any kids out freezing and begging for money with Penn State signs....give up your change. Help them fill their cans so they can help find a cure for pediatric cancer.
Savannah and Brianna will be canning at Lion's Pride tomorrow morning and Sunday morning. Come on out, eat some breakfast and fill up the cans!

Dudes
THON 2009 "the men of THON" :)

Oh baby love, how I am missing you. It is so hard to be here without you. I thought it was great that you were dancing around your sister tonight. Very Cool.
I wish I could wish you home...I wish I wish....
Mommy Loves you ...always
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my littlest granddaughter is soooo lady-like,YEA RIGHT xxoo LOL

Anonymous said...

Missing you LITTLE BIG MAN,take care of your big sister,LV UU