Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey All. It's been pretty quiet here. Jed is sleeping a lot. He doesn't have much endurance but he is in good spirits. He had school Thursday and Friday morning. Thursday he had school from 9 to about 11:30 or so then he went back to bed until 4! Friday was about the same but I kept him up for awhile because he went to the grocery store with me....then he came home and slept! Today he slept until 2:30 and then we went to Mommo and Hop's so I could wash my bike. Tomorrow is the big "Save Our PLANT" ride. There are over 2,000 bikes registered to ride. I am not sure a ride is going to help things but it makes us feel we are at least doing something. I really think they will be gone within 5 years..maybe sooner. Anyone need a full time tire mounter? Oh, I can true wheels too. Oh and lace wheels,,,,,not much call for my "talents" with out a motorcycle plant near. oh well don't want to start worrying about it now....my brain can't handle more worry. I guess we will figure it out when they decide what they are doing. Think the plant will move to Key west and I can go with them??? Guess not.
Jed is not riding tomorrow, he is just too tired. He is going to stay with my parents.
Ok, gotta go.
Love J & K
PS Jed, DJ, Mommo, Grace and I are going to Chincateague for 5 days. My Uncle and Aunt have generously donated the use of their place to us. YAY, I was looking for a place to stay in ocean city on the beach....nothing under about $1,500.00 for a week....needless to say the free place to stay is worth a 15 min drive to the beach down there. I hope it all goes well. It is not a condo right on the beach but it's not too shabby either! I'm going to take the boys on a boat ride to look for ponies and Nasa has a place there where they test rockets, I'll take them there too.

No comments: