Saturday, October 31, 2009

.......

...

.....
....
I made that hat!


Hi Ya'll. So trick or treat is over. It was fun. Adam, Tiersa and The Mac came up. Jase, Meg, Jer, Grace and Jim were here too!. Jed did not dress up but he did walk with Meg Jer and Jase for a little while. Jase declared after about 20 mins that " I am done with this". So they came back to the porch to hang out! It was crazy here! Dan said hi to everyone then retreated up stairs. I guess we all are just too much. Oh Well. We had more trick or treaters than I thought we would with the rain. The church across the street did their yearly thing of free hot dogs and hot cider...that is Jed's fave part of Halloween! I think the people hanging at my house took full advantage! It was great for me it was like having a mini party and I didn't have to supply the food!
The Mac was a cupcake!!! and Adam made tiersa an apron that said " I make cupcakes". Livi-mac even had a wooden spoon that she carried everywhere!!! Funny and so cute. Jase was " I am NOT a frog I am a turtle" and he was very cute. He was also completely thrilled to dig into the candy bowl...over and over and over! We all took full advantage of the candy bowl! What we do have left over I am sending to State College tomorrow so Savannah can give it to the kids up there. It has to get out of here!
Jed leaves tomorrow for State College. Pappaw is running in the THON 5K. Maybe next year I will run??? I don't know. We shall see.
So that's what's up here.
Next year we will do this all again but I have decided that the adults will have "beverages" to enjoy while the kids eat the candy!
Love
J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuuute pumpkin and children!

Hope the 5K was a blast!