Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey. Jed made it to school today and will be going again in the morning. I think the change in meds is helping the acid in his stomach. Not much else new. he is getting a snack and then we are off to bed.
I found out today they are laying off approx 400 more people....I am around 450. Getting close. I guess no matter what is going on with Jed and school I have to go to work after Thanksgiving. I will just have to figure out how and where and who and when for his half days and such. I need to make sure I get in my 18 weeks before they get rid of me so I can collect unemployment. I know I should be planning and getting stuff in order, I should have been doing that for the past year I guess. I have no clue what I will do. I think mom and Danny are going to be ok, they have more seniority than me.
whatever happens I will figure it out!
Jed is well, Savannah is feeling better so it's all good.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: