Friday, October 9, 2009

SOOOO, hi all. I am back in the bat cave with boy wonder after a day of busy party stuff. I swear it just can't be easy right? My Gram went into the hospital last night with a bleeding cyst on her kidney so mom was with her ALL day. Savannah and I with some help from kourtney (home from college) rolled all the meat...just cracks me up to say that... sounds so gross! anyway it's all ready to be put out on the trays tomorrow, we picked up the popcorn maker, coffee urn, hot dog roller and a heater..which was for my Gram but she will not be there :( I have no idea how many are coming. Savannah thinks it's more than we averaged I think less...hope she wins! Danny will be back up here at 7am so I can head home again and get everything set up. I have to pick up balloons, cakes and ice then head to the park. This morning I was wishing I could just bag the whole thing. With Jed still in here and now my Gram in York hospital I just didn't want to but I think Jed will have fun so onward we go! Savannah has really taken the lead on this party. I gave my to do list to her and off she went! I just want Jed to have a good time. And all the drama is just part of anything we seem to do. Guess that's all for now. Of course there will be pics..many many pics!!! Oh please just let Jed have a good time....and all of you that are making the effort to come and help celebrate i hope it's fun for all of you too!
Fingers crossed
Love J & K

No comments: