Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi, so no school today. The raking he helped with yesterday must have done him in. He also said his belly was burning. I tried most of the morning to get him up...he finally made it about 2pm. We carved some pumpkins, made turkey burgers, he walked on the treadmill for 5 mins and talked to Mommo who stopped by for a visit. Now he is in his room "resting". I have no idea how long it will take for him to build up any strength. I have to go to work in a month or so and there is no way he will be in school all day everyday by then. I have to figure out all the scheduling details so he is confident that someone can come get him right away if he feels bad. I don't want him to worry that he will be stuck there if he needs to come home. Think they will let me start work at 9:15 and end at 3? I wish, then I could be here while he gets ready for school and drop him off & be back to pick him up..well once he starts going all day. I hate the schedul stuff! I just want to be able to do it all myself. Oh well.
SOOO anyway. Tomorrow is trick or treat and Sunday Jed is going to State College with nana and Pappaw for the THON 5K.
So that's whats up here
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: