Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hi, Jed is still sleeping and of course since mommo brought his fave chicken casserole the antibiotics are upsetting his stomach. Good news though,,, his white count has jumped from .1 to.3!! whoo hoo. the Dr didn't get as excited though. I like Dr. Miller, when I say something she always looks startled and then really laughs hard! I think she thinks I'm nuts. Anyway she is conservative when it comes to letting you out of here and Dr Ungar is out of town. If Jed has an anc tomorrow and his pain has lessened I am lobbing hard to get out with oral antibiotics. A day at home before his party would be good. I think I am going to take my lounge chair and make it comfy so if he gets tired he can kick back on it and still enjoy everyone. I guess I should have postponed it but....oh well. It's on!!!! so that's what's up here at the bat cave. I want to take a shower! I'll get one sooner or later
Love J & K

1 comment:

Ariel Abramowitz said...

My daughter, Ariel, goes to Penn State at State College. As a sophomore last year she was a THON dancer, and I had the most incredible
weekend of my life being able to spend most of the hours with her on the floor. She was actually dancing for her sorority but in memory of my girlfriend's daughter, Gianna. Gianna spent the last two years of her life battling leukemia. Although she was only four she made a remarkable lasting memory for all that knew her. Ariel this year is a Family Relations Captain. THON is forever in our "blood". I believe she is so very much involved because of Gianna. In fact Thursday she will have the opportunity to visit Hershey and meet the THON kids and their families. We both can't wait. You are in our prayers. Keep the faith. FOR THE KIDS!!
Susanne Abramowitz
Taximomsla@aol.com
Staten Island, NY