Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey all. Well here we are ..still in the bat cave. His counts are actually down today.....not by much but they are down. No fevers though. The antibiotic is kicking in and has messed up his stomach. It looks like my dad will come up tomorrow morning so I can run home and get stuff done for the party. Then on Saturday Danny is coming up early and I am going back to set up. Danny will bring him down around 12:30. I hope he is up to it. This sucks. I told him he is getting a pass to come to a THON picnic for PSU york. I am afraid he will give Danny crap and make it hard to get him here! It would be really nice if while I was doing party stuff tomorrow they discharged him and Dad brought him home. Well no matter what happens too late to stop now! Why can't we ever do anything the easy way? I guess I really have nothing to say...well I have a lot to say but it would be whining and some yelling of not nice words and just general oh poor us kind of stuff. SO why bother. I just want him to have a good time on Saturday. He doesn't have to run around and I am bringing my fold out chair from the beach so he can kick back and relax and still see all the action. Maybe we will bring a wheelchair with us from the hospital.
So much for my hopes of leaving today....why do I always do that??
Oh well, what cha gonna do...not a freaking thing...have to roll with it
Love J & K

No comments: