Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hi. Yesterday was a monsoon! I cannot believe how hard it rained. Jed ended up going to the movies with his father and their family. His big thing about the movies is the popcorn...he didn't get any yesterday so Danny is taking him back to the movies today, not to see a movie, just to get popcorn! Weird kid. When he came home he went right up and brought money down and asked me to call and order pizza! He was starving. Danny and I headed out yesterday with all intentions of going to the music festival, but when the sky opened up we went to Westgate for veggie subs instead! Then we came home and watched Penn State squish Mich., beautiful. The Althoff's decided not to go to camp...wise move! I think they would have floated away!
Savannah is on antibiotics, she has a double ear infection and a sinus infection. But she was at Central Market yesterday at 5:30am to can for THON. She said people were rude and another group ended up being there ( a mistake in the market manager's planning) so she had to split the $ in the spirit of THON! Today she is headed out to Rt 30 and George st. ( if she feels ok) Brent aka Crooked from Acacia will be at the intersection of Camp Betty Washington rd and Mt Rose ave. Even if you see someone that is not "ours" feel free to empty the change you collect in your car into their cans!
I guess that's it. I have no clue what I am doing today. I hope at some point to drive by and give Brent some cookies, maybe go visit my Gram, give her cookies too.
I made cookies during halftime yesterday. I completely blew my diet yesterday, between the veggie cheese subs with onion rings and then chocolate chip cookies, I pretty much canceled out all the hard work from the week before. Time to start over...:( Wish I could wake up 20 lbs lighter!!!!
Oh and can I just say, as I sit here and watch meet the press,Dick Cheney-SHUT UP.
ok thanks
That's all for now. Gotta get Jed up and feed him. He ate 1 piece of pizza from the one he ordered last night, I think he is thinner now than he has ever been. Looks like a little stick. He gets tired just from coming down the stairs. Wish my Gram B was still cooking, I'd take him to her, she can fatten up anyone!!!! Trust me!

OH Yeah...the big news, now that Jed is finished with treatment...ground breaking for the new free standing Hershey Medical Center Children's Hospital is happening on Nov. 13th! Jed and I are going to help hand out programs to the big wigs. Savannah said " They are making the cancer kids work? Shouldn't they be honored guests?!!!" We don't care though we are just happy it is finally happening...(now that we are finished). Better than never!
Love Jed and Kristin
Hi to our friends in Texas....Thomas and Lisa, SO glad you are home..

1 comment:

Becky said...

Tell Jed I've been known to walk into movie theaters just to get popcorn too.