Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey all,
Everyone is doing well. Jed and Danny slept most of the day and then tonight Danny grilled steaks, chicken and veggies for us. Jed seems to be feeling pretty good. He ate a little bit.
Gram is doing well. she had her kidney taken out Friday night. After Jed and I got home from the hospital Savannah and I met Mom, Aunt Paula and Uncle Rick at York hospital to wait for Gram to come out of surgery. Saturday morning, when we went back, she was sitting in a chair and today she was up and walking. Now keep in mind this woman is 86 years old and they took her kidney out!!!! Amazing. She could be home by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Today I went to old Navy to get Jed some long sleeve shirts since it is FREEZING out side! I also got him some cargo pants lined with flannel. He is so skinny he gets cold quickly.
I guess that's it. I slept good last night but I am still tired, guess it will take me a couple of days to catch up. My throat hurts and I feel kinda yucky too. Hope it all is just from being tired.
Tuesday we have counts and I think we will make the appointment for Jed to get his port out....I want to throw up thinking about it. I want it out but , well I don't know, I guess it will be awhile before I wrap my head around the fact that we are finished treatment.
Talk to ya later,
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: