Monday, August 3, 2009

Hey. Jed and I just got back from a fun trip to the ER in Hershey. HE has been having chest pain,..or as he says "my heart hurts", for 3 days or so. This afternoon it just really got bad. We thought it was heartburn/reflux but it was so severe he sobbed and asked to go to the ER. They did an EKG and some chest xrays...all looked good. They gave him a prescription for prilosec. Tomorrow morn we have to be back up there at 8:30 for his spinal tap. So that's the latest news. I told him it was a heck of a way to get out of having school! He saw no humor in that comment.
He did have a major anxiety attack in the er about getting his port accessed. He was screaming "No one is touching me, I don't care what happens" after about 45 mins of trying to reason with him while he screamed I finally just told him that he either is calm and controls the situation or someone is going to control him to get it done. It was heartbreaking. But he did what Jed does, rallied and sucked it up and took care of business. I really have to say I am SO TIRED OF THIS shit that he has to go through I can't imagine how tired he is. It's time to be finished, we have had enough. Jed's little skinny body has had more than enough.
Oh and even more fun is added to the pot....I have to go to work on Friday! Then Monday starts our 2 week layoff....then i have to work 9 more days to go on leave again. Please let me win the lottery before that! I guess it's not so bad, at least I have a job to go to...right now. i just hate being away from him because I know it stresses him.
I have to go to bed.... I am rambling.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay Strong Kristin, you guys are both amazing and such an inspiration to others, please know that I'm keeping you both in my prayers! Love and respect, ~Sara